Can you hear the drumms Fernando...?
Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong
Honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey
You're so hot, teasing meSo you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you
I believe in angelsWhen I know the time is right for meI'll cross the stream - I have a dream
Hasta Manana 'til we meet againDon't know where, don't know when
And I dream I'm an eagleAnd I dream I can spread my wingsFlying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky(I'm an eagle)
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!Hellup !!!
voulez vous....aha...aha
Een reactie posten
10 opmerkingen:
Can you hear the drumms Fernando...?
Chiquitita, tell me what's wrong
Honey honey, how you thrill me, ah-hah, honey honey
You're so hot, teasing me
So you're blue but I can't take a chance on a chick like you
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
Hasta Manana 'til we meet again
Don't know where, don't know when
And I dream I'm an eagle
And I dream I can spread my wings
Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
(I'm an eagle)
And I dream I'm an eagle
And I dream I can spread my wings
Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
(I'm an eagle)
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hellup !!!
voulez vous....aha...aha
Een reactie posten